IMPORTANT: Please read the questions below and submit your response.
1. Are you experiencing fever, an onset of cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
2. Are you in close contact with someone with an acute respiratory illness, or has recently travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
3. Have you come in close contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 case in the last 14 days? Close contact generally means: someone you live with, or someone with whom you were exposed to for more than 15 minutes within a distance of 2 metres.
4. Have you been tested for COVID-19, awaiting results or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
5. Do you have 2 or more of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Hoarse voice
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise
- Abdominal pain
- Pink eye
- Nasal congestion without other known cause (e.g. allergies)
- Runny nose/sneezing without known cause (e.g. allergies)