IMPORTANT: Please read the questions below and submit your response.
- Do you have any of the following new or worsening symptoms or signs?
Symptoms should not be chronic or related to other known causes or conditions.
- Fever or chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sore throat, trouble swallowing
- Runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion
- Decrease or loss of smell or taste
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Not feeling well, extreme tiredness, sore muscles
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Close contact generally means: someone you live with, or someone with whom you were exposed to for more than 15 minutes within 2 metres without PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you awaiting test results related to your COVID-19 symptoms or have you been directed to self-isolate by a Health Authority?